Contingency Search Procedure
Staying informed by clients on their current and future potential hiring needs aids us in bringing forth potential candidates in a timely fashion. The closer our working relationship, the higher our rate of success. Our constant contact with people both Domestic and International enables us to uncover the right talent at the right time.
- Discuss in detail with client the specific need.
- Meet with client where feasible.
- Discuss selling features of position and company.
- Bring forward viable candidates as the are uncovered.
- Coordinate the interview process as needed.
- Provide feedback from candidates.
- Stay involved in the offer and acceptance stages as required.
Dedicated Search Procedure
Our team of staffing consultants possessing specific industry knowledge and contacts, dedicates extensive time and efforts towards a particular client's individual need. Assisting in writing job descriptions, developing and implementing an extensive recruitment plan from start to finish, coordinating interviews, and assisting in the selection process are important features of our services.
- Telephone interview with client to evaluate need and establish candidate criteria.
- Meet with client to develop:
- Accurate job description.
- Selling features of position and company.
- A targeted recruitment plan.
- Interviewing procedures.
- Assigned consultants begin recruitment plan:
- Contact potential candidates already known.
- Contact network of people to source out likely prospects.
- Use extensive database to uncover new possibilities and make contact.
- Potential candidates are uncovered, screened, evaluated.
- Present qualified candidates as they are uncovered via phone and with resume and descriptive letter.
- Communication remains close and constant throughout the interview process between all parties.
- During the final selection and offer stage, our input is offered and expected.
- After the offer, acceptance and even start of candidate we remain in contact with all parties to ensure a smooth transition.
There is an initial modest fee to commit our time and expertise to your specific need.
Guarantee: Should the candidate resign or be terminated within the first 6 months of employment, S.C. International, Ltd. will continue the search and replace the candidate for no additional fee.
Final Fee to S.C. International, Ltd. is due upon successful completion of the search (i.e. S.C. International, Ltd. referred candidate starts employment with client.)